As the human resources manager, it is your responsibility to keep all human resources employees informed about current employment law. You want to empower employees with resources tha they can use independently to research employment law issues and policies. Using EXCEL, create a table that will be placed on the company's Intranet as an employment law reference. You and your employees will be able to add to this document, so you will focus on the following 4 areas of employment law to begin:
Wages and Hour of Work
Safety and Health Standards
Family and Medical Leave
For Each Area of Employment Law, Complete the Following:
1. List the federal agency (or agencies) that regulates this area
2. Describe how theagency implements the relevant law and policy
3. Provide a link to the agency's Web site
4. You should organize the information within your table so that it is logical and able to be edited in the
Reading Assignment - Marson, Ch 2, 3, 4, & 10
Assignment Objectives - List the federal government agencies that regulate each of the areas of
employment law covered, and explain how they implement the relevant law and
Title - Publisher - Edition - Same as DB
Note: This Is an Excel File!
MUST be Non-Plagiarized with Citings and References were/when Needed.
I will pay $2.00 Down with an additional $10.00 ($12.00 Total).
- 6 years ago
- If you put $7,000 in a savings account that pays interest at the rate of 3 percent
- Zenith Electrical Consultants
- Carolyn spends $2.50 for a hamburger at a restaurant. Which of the following would be included in the gross domestic...
- BUSN 312 WEEK 4 HOMEWORK
- Nadler Tushman Outputs for Palm, Inc (attached file)
- For Wak_solutions only
- MAT109 Module 5 Approtionment Problem
- Personality Disorders—Fact or Fiction?
- One page essay
- Week 5 Supply Chain Strategy