Introducing the Malcolm Baldrige Quality Award Program to "ABC" Corporation - Due @ noon on due dateJustMe22
Your final project requires you to develop a PowerPoint slide presentation to introduce the concept of total quality management (TQM), and continuous quality improvement (CQI), to line management at ABC Corporation (note: ABC is a fictitious company). ABC's Board of Directors and top management are convinced that establishing a formal TQM program using the Malcolm Baldrige Award Program criteria will have a very favorable impact on the overall performance and productivity of ABC. Introducing TQM to an organization is a long-term commitment. Just getting the program off the ground is expected to last at least one year. This is because every person in the organization (i.e., from top to bottom) must be trained. In addition, provisions must be made to maintain the TQM process on an on-going basis not only for current employees, but for new employees as well. This approach ensures that everyone, without exception, understands what TQM involves, and also ensures that all employees share a common language in relation to all aspects of the company.
Submission Instructions: Submit your work as an MS Powerpoint (.ppt) presentation. Your presentation must include at least 15 presentation slides, in addition to a title slide, introduction slide, and reference slide(s) at the end of your presentation, for a total of 18 slides. Your grade will based upon your ability to follow assignment instructions, the level of independent research conducted, the effectiveness of the slide presentation in getting your message across in a logical and organized manner, the use of critical thinking and analysis skills, and APA formatting unique to slide presentations.
Your ideas, arguments, and opinions must be supported with independent research; include at least five (5) to seven (7) supporting references (NOTE: do NOT use your textbook as one of the five to seven required references, and/or dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Wikipedia, unknown, undated, or anonymous sources, such as websites), and cite all sources properly at the bottom of each slide, in accordance with the 6th edition of the APA manual, chapters 6 & 7.
- 6 years ago
- SPSS data Stats homework
- ECET iLab 6
- ACCT 567 Midterm + Final Exam............DeVry
- Web design assignment
- Assignment 2: You Are an Investment Analyst Due Week 10 and worth 320 points As the CFO of your corporation, you are in charge of preparing and analyzing financial statements that will be presented to potential investors and creditors. However, before yo
- Review your definition of "symbolism."
- science help
- decision sciense quiz statistics
- You are a police officer assigned to a county-wide task force that is investigating major drug trafficking operations in your county. As part of the investigative process, a judge has issued a wiretap order for a suspect’s phone. You are assigned the resp