Assignment 2: Discussion
You are a data analyst with John and Sons Company. The company has a large number of manufacturing plants in the United States and overseas. The company plans to open a new manufacturing plant. It has to decide whether to open this plant in the United States or overseas.
What is an appropriate null hypothesis to compare the quality of the product manufactured in the overseas plants and the U.S. plants? Why? How would you choose an appropriate level of significance for your statistical test? What are the possible outcomes and limitations of your statistical test?
By Saturday, March 16, 2013, post to the Discussion Area the requested information and analysis.
- 10 years ago
- why is the market supply curve positively sloped?
- International Business Decision Making
- If you are running six miles per hour for 10 minutes, how many inches have you run?
- 3 HRS MAX
- Edit the article to correct errors in grammar, spelling, punctuation, capitalization and word usage.
- Do the equations x = 4y + 1 and x = 4y – 1 have the same solution? How might you explain your answer to someone who has not learned algebra?
- DOMAINS:COMPUTER SC.
- What angle does a hill with a grade of 11% make with a horizontal line?
- Who is this?