Human Resource Help. A+++ Paper, Original Work, No Plagiarism Please. APA Format. 3-4 Body Pages, Intro, Abstract, Body, Conclusion, Reference Pagelilgoutahtnnie420
Your organization has recently experienced growth in the number of employees on its payroll. In response to this, you are beginning the recruitment process for an additional payroll clerk. You would like to create a job analysis before writing any job advertisements. As part of the information gathering process, you have decided to create a job questionnaire that the current payroll clerk will complete. You will then conduct Internet research to develop a list of performance expectations for this position. Finally, you will draft ideas for meeting Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines during the recruitment process.
Part I: Create a job questionnaire (1-2 pages)
- You may refer to the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook for job description information that can help you form your questions.
- The questionnaire should be directed to the employee (e.g., What do you...).
- At a minimum, your questionnaire should elicit information about the following:
- Duties performed
- Special qualifications
- Equipment used
- Working conditions
- Interaction with others
- Supervisory responsibilities
- Decision-making responsibilities
Part 2: Performance Expectations List (1 page)
- Use the Internet to research performance measures for the position of a payroll clerk. (You may want to refer back to the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook).
- Create a list of at least 8 performance measures for this position.
Part 3: Equal Employment Opportunity (1 page)
- Discuss 2 or 3 strategies you will use during the recruitment process for the payroll clerk position that help ensure compliance with equal employment opportunity guidelines.
Please refer to the following multimedia course materials:
- Unit 1: Job Analysis and Design
- Unit 1: Job Analysis
- Unit 1: Job Analysis, Discrimination
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Individual Project Rubric
Deliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer's message and intent are clear.
Scholarly research that supports the writer's position is properly acknowledged and cited. Direct quotations may not exceed 10% of the word count of the body of the assignment deliverable (excluding title page, abstract, or table of contents if used and tables, exhibits, appendices, and reference page). Inclusion of plagiarized content will not be tolerated and may result in adverse academic consequences.
Critical thinking: Position is well-justified, there is logical flow, and there are examples.
Structure: Includes introduction and conclusion, proper paragraph format, and reads as a polished, academic paper or professional presentation, as appropriate for the required assignment deliverable.
Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors.
APA: Deliverable is cited properly according to the APA Publication Manual (6th ed.).
- 6 years ago