HRM job positiontla626
The job identification that you created is a big hit with the CEO, who wants to know how you will recruit for this job or position. There are internal and external recruiting methods to consider, along with interview techniques, and compensation and benefits packages.
For this project piece: this is based on a Human Resource Managers Job. Paragraphs can be brief and to the point.
- Write a 1-2 paragraph overview of your proposed job selection process.
- Be sure to include how you will recruit both internal (already employed at your company) and external candidates (anybody outside the company) for this job or position.
- In 1-2 paragraphs, identify the way(s) in which you plan to interview job applicants.
- For instance, is there a chain of interviews for this job? Is it a panel or group interview, or a one-on-one interview? Will you conduct a phone interview or use some other way in which to screen applicants?
- Include a list of at least three potential interview questions along with corresponding "acceptable" answers.
- Write a 1-2 paragraph description of the compensation and benefits packages for this job or position.
- You may conduct independent online research of a similar job in order to create your own competitive compensation and benefits packages. Be sure to cite any outside research sources.
- 7 years ago
- ________ are items that are used and not retained by a consumer
- QTN 351 WK 4 DQ 2 (Why Does the Significance Level Differ Among Industries)
- log into the website www.mymathlab.com and solve my math quizzes and tests
- Need your help Asma
- The perimeter of a rectangular parking lot is one-fourth of a mile. The length is 350 feet. On a map,...
- Retirement age should be extended to 65. I agree that retirement age should extended to 65 .because now in Hong Kong...
- I need help in two essays.
- Help with my online statistics/probability homework!
- This is for geniusy_2006 Only!
- stats question
- NOT RATED
The job identification that you created (Human Resources) was a big hit with the CEO, who wants to know how you will recruit for this job or position. There are internal and external recruiting …7 years ago