FOR Hifsa onlymansour911
Think of a book that made a difference to you, that captured you, maybe one you have read more than once, maybe one that you've made marks in or that still sits on your bookshelf. Or, if not a book, think of your favorite song or album or movie or TV show, something that engaged you at least potentially as McCandless was engaged by London, Thoreau, Muir, and Tolstoy. What was it that you found there? What kind of reader were you? And what makes this a story in the past tense? How and why did you move on? (Or if it is not a story in the past tense, where are you now, and are you, like McCandless, in any danger?) Imagine this part of your paper as being part of the conversation about reading that Miller has begun about “how reading might be said to matter in the new world evolving before our eyes”?
this is the link of Miller Article
I will attache part one so that u take a look at it and fiqure out how to write the second part.
DO NOT FORGET, IT IS DUE IN 12 HOURS.
- 5 years ago
- Homework for aifarooq786 part 2
- MGT 435 Week 5 Assignment ( Final Paper ) ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- quality controls
- need R AND STATISTICS EXPERTS
- madam-professor only
- Chemistry of hazardous material DB
- Prof. Goodman
- ECO 204 Final
- Process Improvement Methodologies Essay
- PSY 322 Week 2 Individual Assignment Marketing Communications Memo