Help me pleasesweetapples21
|Task Name:||Phase 1 Individual Project|
|Deliverable Length:||900–1,000 words|
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.To Kill a Mockingbird, the novel by Harper Lee, was published in 1960. It is the moving story of childhood in a small Southern town during the Great Depression, as well as a tale of racial inequity, courage, and of coming of age for the main character and for our country. In 1991, the Library of Congress conducted a survey of readers, which found that this was among the highest ranked books that made a difference in people’s lives, surpassed only by the Bible.
You will be examining the themes, characters, conflicts, and symbols in this book. It may not be your first time reading this novel, or you may have seen the movie. Your key assignment in this course is to explore what makes the book great literature, and the difference between the themes portrayed in the book and in the movie. Each week, you will write on an aspect of this inquiry as you proceed through reading the novel.
One aspect of great literature is that it can be read over and over again, and each time there are more layers or dimensions revealed, especially as one reads it at different points on the life cycle. This is a novel of childhood, told through the first-person perspective of a 6-year-old girl, Scout Finch. For many people, it evokes the ways they used to see things and reveals how they see things differently as they grow up.
This week, your assignment is to discuss your reactions to the novel, focusing on the town, the characters, and the conflicts introduced in the first 11 chapters of the book. Include reflections on the following questions:
- 9 years ago
- 4. Mel Sturbridge needs $24,700 to remodel his home. Find the face value of a simple discount note that will...
- numerical analysis homework, calculus
- Answers for iec second year homework page 221
- A person earns $187.42 before deductions for 3 days work. If there are 8 hours in a work day, what...
- why are so good
- An Arabian show horse will be shod with And a max toe length of…. Because
- i need a book report on any literature book or history, doesn't matter, must be a educational book or a...
- Define ecology. List and distinguish among 5 levels of organization of matter that are the focus of the realm of...
- adverb for this sentence after the long match the players rested momentarily before they began to sign autographs
- NOT RATED
TaskName: Phase 1 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 900–1,000 words Details:
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be …9 years ago