HCA/205 Week 3 Assignmentuktmcmy77
Final Presentation: Part I
Look ahead at the Final Presentation in Week Five. The assignment this week is Part I of that presentation. For this assignment you will provide an overview of the U.S. healthcare system. Follow the instructions below to complete this part of your Final Presentation:
Introduction: Identify yourself and describe the nature of this presentation.
Part I (of the Final Presentation): The U.S. healthcare system. Define the U.S. healthcare system by addressing the following:
- Describe the history (e.g., the teacher’s union in Dallas, Texas; The American Medical Association; first Marine Hospital).
- Identify the major developments that transformed the system into what it is today (include financial, legal, ethical, regulatory, and social [e.g., consumer demand]). You may want to revisit the healthcare timeline.
- Differentiate the stakeholders and their roles (e.g., healthcare professionals, clients, political figures, schools, and what they do within the system).
The presentation must:
- Be at least five slides (excluding a cover slide and reference slides) and be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Be presented using voice and/or video along with your Microsoft PowerPoint slide presentation. You have a choice of one of the following methods for adding voice and/or video:
- It is recommended that PowerPoint slides contain no more than five bullet points and should not contain more than 5 - 7 words each. The information that explains each bullet point is conveyed via speaker notes and by recording your voice to each slide.
- Speaker notes are the typed notes that appear below the slide that complement the presentation slides. Whereas the slides will have short bulleted items, the speaker notes will be more detailed. They are essentially what the presenter would say during the presentation to explain each of the bulleted points on the slide. Therefore, it is important that the speaker notes are concise and detailed when explaining the bullet points.
- Other options for recording are the following screencast/video software programs: Screenr, Screencast-O-Matic, YouTube, and Jing are other good video resources that are free. Review the Screenr Quick-Start Guide, Screencast-O-Matic Quick-Start Guide, or YouTube Quick-Start Guide for more information to help you get started. You may view the Screenr demonstration video or contact Screenr Help directly for assistance using the software program. You may also search on your own to locate a program of your choice.
- It is required that the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation include the use of a voice and/or video. If you choose to use the voice capabilities within PowerPoint, you must include speaker notes for each slide.
- Include a title slide with the following:
- Title of the presentation
- Student name
- Course name and number
- Instructor name
- Date submitted
- Address the sections in the order outlined above (Introduction, Part I).
- Present the issues with critical thought.
- Use at least two scholarly sources (none of which should be media commentary, at least one should be from the Ashford University Library).
- Document all sources in APA format (including graphics, charts and pictures that may be used within the presentation). Wikimedia Commons is a recommended source for creative commons images.
- Include a separate reference slide formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
If you are unable to access the technology for this assignment due to a documented accommodation on file with the Office of Access and Wellness, inform your instructor as soon as possible.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
- 6 years ago
- 400 words
- LDR 531 Week 2 Quiz / (Score: 22/22)
- Weekly Discussion - Final Project, Preparing to Contract
- Part 1 - Net Revenue per Patient • Using the Patient Cost Analysis Form in the Appendix from your "Revenue Management Manual" text (Form A-26), calculate your current costs per patient using the following information. Total Number of Patients $16
- THIS MUST BE DONE RIGHT IF YOU CAN NOT DO THE WORK FOR MY PRICE DO NOT ASK TO HELP. I WILL DISPUTE IF I AM BEING DONE WRONGLY AND WILL ASK FOR REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL. MATH GENIUS ONLY
- saint MBA560 module 8 quiz (taken on 10 decmeber 2013)
- E7-14B (Journalizing Various Receivable Transactions) The trial balance before adjustment for Kelly Company shows the following balances.
- ECO- Describe the circumstances under which a firm chooses a low-cost strategy
- E6-5B (Computation of Present Value) Using the appropriate interest table, compute the present values of the following periodic amounts due at the end of the designated periods.