GLOBAL SIMULATION CHALLENGEmelix_wopu
PLEASE IN THE GLOBAL SIMULATION CHALLENGE, IT’S LIKE A GAME WITH DIFFERENT ROUNDS, IT HAS ROUND 1 TO 7, AND EACH ROUNDS ARE BEEN PLAY SEPARATE AND HAS DIFFERENT OUTCOME IN EACH, IN THE GAME THE COMPANYS HEADQUATERS ARE TO BE USA WHILE ITS SUBSIDARIES ARE EUROPE AND ASIA, so only three location is in this game.
IN THE GAME THERE ARE MANY GROUP OF PEOPLES, GROUP INTO 4 TO 5 GROUPS IN ORDER TO MAKEUP AND CREATE DIFFERENT COMPANIES IN THE TECHONLOGY INDUSTRY. IN THIS INDUSTRY MY GROUP AND COMPANY NAME IS GAGA COMPANY AND IN THE GAME THERE ARE FOUR PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR EACH GROUP AND TEAM TO BASE THERE PRODUCTION AND DECISIONS ON. AND THOSE PRODUCTS ARE IDENTIFY AS TECH 1, TECH 2, TECH 3 AND TECH 4.
HOWEVER GAGA COMPANY CHOSE ONLY TO BASE ITS PRODUCTIONS AND DECISION ON PRODUCT TECH 1, TECH 2 AND TECH4 ONLY BECAUSE OF THERE HIGH RATE OF DAMANDS AND GROW IN THE INDUSTRY.
PART 1 ( HAS 2 QUS)
1. A critical evaluation of the Global Simulation Challenge and how it could be improved. (500 WORDS)
2. A signed letter outlining how the marks should be split. This gives the team an opportunity to reward outstanding contribution or lack thereof. Any additional marks will reduce the team mark. (200 WORDS)
EACH TEAM MEMBER WILL BE AWARDED EQUAILLY DUE TO EQUAL PERPORMANCE FROM EACH TEAM MEMBER SO EACH TEAM MEMBER WILL BE REWARD 25% OF THE MARK. FOUR TEAM MEMBER 25% EACH WHICH MAKE IT TOTAL OF 100% MARK
Individual report (3 QUS) (1500 words)
1. An individual reflection of the round(s) for which you had lead responsibility, to include; legacy, communication, agreement, leading the team, finalizing/agreeing the decisions and analysis of the results.
2. In depth reflection of the simulation structure and rules, Business Strategy lectures and theory, analysis of the results and the extent to which they informed each other.
3. A report on the usefulness of the Global Challenge simulation and how it helped you understand the broader concepts of Business strategy and Business in general.
ADDTION INFORMATION THE WILL BE USEFULL FOR PART 2 ANSWERS
Gaga company have the biggest market share in USA in all the ROUNDS 1-7 and the biggest profit in EROUPE and in ASIA gaga company is in third position both in market share and profit.
FROM ROUND 1-5 gaga company mostly base it production and performance on TECH 1 and TECH 2.
FROM ROUND 6-7 the company mostly base on TECH 1, TECH 2 and TECH 4
INFORMATION ON THE STRATEGY
· MARKET STRATEGY GAGA GROUP USE IS-
High advertisement in use US, price strategy in ASIA by using medium price level to attract more market AND In EUROPE we maintain high Tech in the market and high research and development strategy in order to improve product quality and maintain best quality products in the market.
· HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT-
Gaga group always try to add and increase salary in each and every ROUND from ROUND 1 TO ROUND 7 by $50 increase
· PRODUCTION STRATEGY-
Team Gaga try to maintain lower cost of production and high utilisation of capacity and resource and also have more production plants in ASIA because of Asia low cost of labour and production in order to maintain lower production cost generally.
Gaga group try to avoid transportation and reallocation of products between USA and ASIA because of high tax and tariff between the two countries.
Gaga team always pay back long term debt as soon as possible in order to avoid high interest rate.
And more DIVIDEND payment was made especially on the last TWO ROUNDS
- 5 years ago
- HIfsa Shaukat
- Key concept of economics Assignment: The Key Concepts in Economics Due Week 8 and worth 175 points Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you: 1. Identify at least four (4) key points of a relevant economic article from either the Strayer Librar
- BUS610 Organizational Behavior
- Film History Help, please?
- pest analysis
- HIST DQ V
- Gen Ed 2
- cisco---need it in 4 hrs only!! Very simple if you know it
- SCI 220 Food Safety Bulletin Version 6
- BSA 310 Week 2 Supporting Activity Security Threats and Defenses