It’s a group project……my portion of the paper to write on is investment prospecting process and investment strategies. The paper will need to be 1½ to 2 pages long. Plus, I will need 2 ppt slides on the writing.
We are doing our proposal on Wal-Mart, entering into the country of Australia.
Below are the instructions for the assignment.
Final Paper – Team Project
Use the Internet to research a domestic company that is currently doing business internationally. Identify a country in which the company is not doing business. Drawing on what you have learned from this course, write a proposal suggesting whether or not the firm should enter the country you have identified. Your proposal should address investment prospecting process, investment strategies, financing options, cost of capital evaluation, cash management, and risk management strategies.
Prepare a seven-slide PowerPoint presentation that you will present at the company's annual general meeting. Your presentation should highlight the benefits of expanding into the selected country and your key concerns.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
Identified a company and a country in which to expand overseas operations
3 * 2
Applied investment prospecting processes
Evaluated investment strategies
Identified financing options
Evaluated cost of capital
Evaluated cash management strategies
Evaluated risk management strategies
Arranged the presentation slides logically
Included appropriate graphics in the PowerPoint presentation
Submitted the report on time and in the correct format
Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- 8 years ago
- American History homework
- Persuasive essay, more school uniforms
- The S’No Risk Program
- a.what is the break even volume in dollars for selling drinks at booth? b. how many of each item would you expect to sell at break even point?
- listed below due by 10am est 20 feb 13
- peachtree accounting
- Microsoft Excel 2007 Questions
- Pick a political issue(US political issue) that you are interested in and write a 1000 word essay on the topic. Make certain that you cover both sides of the issue and do not plagiarize. Quotes don't count toward the 1000 words.
- Read the Sternberg and Sternberg article (located in Course Materials in the Resources link) and utilize the APA textbook readings to discuss the importance of adhering to a convention such as APA format when writing and researching. What do you like abou