four organizations sponsored a marathon. the symbols for these organizations were to be arranged on a banners placed along the...jcatre
four organizations sponsored a marathon. the symbols for these organizations were to be arranged on a banners placed along the course of the race. unfortunately the organizations could not agree on the order of the symbols on the banner, each organization wanted its symbol to be first. finally it was decided that they would produce a banner for each possible arrangement of the four symbols. how many different banners were to be placed aalong the course?
- 8 years ago
- Business Policy Section
- Financial Analysis Case Study:"Assessing a Company's Future Financial Health"(Blackstone LLC)
- Give an example of the commutative property of multiplication
- What colony absorbed the jamestown colony?
- need help
- what is the distance traveled by an object that moves with an average speed of 6.0 meters per second for...
- What is a female dog called?
- Equivalent fraction of 0/15
- Chapter 6- the periodic table 1-metal 2- Halogen 3- Ionization energy ...
- For Phyllis Young