ethics question on self injury 250wheone
Read this article in the Week Five reserve readings: White Kress, V. E., Drouhard, N., & Costin, A. (2006, December). Students who self-injure school counselor ethical and Legal considerations. Professional School Counseling, 10(2), 203.
Discuss the ethical considerations associated with working with a student who self-injures.
Please post your response to the Main forum as a reply to this thread. Please respond with a minimum of 250 words.
- 9 years ago
- This is a recovery online course. All that I ask you to do is complete my Quizzes and Tests per...
- opposed sandinistas
- "how to solve: department has 100,000 active medical records and you recieved 5352 request for records within a 6 month...
- shop sales 100K margin 30% what is the profit?
- Summarize Articles
- Journalize entries for transactions. Prepare T account,post the journal entries to these accounts. Prepare Trial balance reports, income statment,...
- were did the delegates meet and what was their initialgoal?
- i was toll to writte a essay on race and racism that need to be related with the issue of...
- how to fill out form 940
- list all positive factors of 56