Ethics and Privacy in Information Securityfcleflimen_83
Use the following scenario as a basis for your discussion: A local private school has aging hardware and software in its classrooms. Students, teachers, and parents have complained and are asking the school's directors to purchase new technology to better prepare students for life after graduation.
In your learning team, determine the process and the criteria you would use to select new software and hardware for the classrooms. Use the following questions as a guide.
- What steps are needed to select a brand and model?
- What criteria should be applied to making the best software choices?
- How will you determine what needs to be done to ensure security and privacy for the new computers?
- How will you describe the rationale for your choices and the benefits to the students, teachers, and school?
Write a 350-word summary including your own personal views on ethics and privacy as it relates to information security.
- 5 years ago
- Stat hw
- Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning
- BUSN 625 W3
- Can I get essay info on "How refugees will affect European economies"?
- business paper
- How does freed persons define the meaning of freedom for themselves? What obstacles do they face?
- A local energy provider offers a landowner $180,000 for the exploration rights to natural gas
- Environmental microbiology questions
- Network graph assignment
- cultural diversity in the workplace discussion