English essay homeworkeasy-9999
i need this essay in the morning please
A&P by (john updike) Writing Sample
in This assignment is designed to gauge your ability to closely read a literary text for important details and complexity. This assignment will result in three paragraphs on various aspects of “A&P” by John Updike. However, this will NOT be an essay.
1. After reading the short story “A&P,” write a well-developed paragraph for each of the
three writing prompts below.
Write a well-developed paragraph that summarizes the plot of the story.
Write a well-developed paragraph that interprets the text. Explain what the author’s essential message or theme is and provide textual evidence to support your interpretation.
Write a well-developed paragraph that analyzes the story. Choose one or two literary elements (excluding plot) and demonstrate how they contribute to a deeper understanding of the story.
Compose your paper using Microsoft Word or a compatible word processing application, making use of spell check and grammar check.
Use 12-point, Times New Roman font.
Double-space the paper with 1-inch margins.
Include a cover sheet with a Running Head, and page numbers.
Format and citations must use MLA 7th edition criteria. Consult the Easy Writer
by Andrea Lunsford, 7th ed..
Save this assignment as “yourname_AP_writing_sample.doc.” (i.e., JohnSmith_AP_writing_sample.doc)
Access the Assignments link located on the Course Menu to upload this assignment as an attachment to the A&P Writing Sample drop box.
i need just one page and please do not give me any palagrism.
- 4 years ago
- various desktops and laptops you might recommend for your organization
- RES 351 Week 3 Team Assignment Preparing to Conduct Business Research, Part I
- BSA 310 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment
- BSA 310 Week 3 Individual Assignment Accounting System Paper
- need urgently
- Weight control
- Toro case
- Global Communications Worksheet Your supervisor wants to send a brief e-mail message, welcoming employees recently transferred to your department from different regions across the company, which are Brazil, Russia, India, and China. Create a clear and c
- 200 word discussion needs to be done in 2 hours