ENG101 - English Composition I trident universtyneel
For this case assignment you will want to write an evaluation. You will want to choose a home product or service that you use often, and write an evaluation of that product or service. For example, I am bald and shave my head often. Choosing razors has become a tedious chore for me. Razors are expensive, some are poorly designed, and some do not last very long. As you can see I have already set categories to evaluate the razor that I use: cost, design/use, longevity. I might also compare my current razor to ones I have used before as well. The key is to evaluate the product or service fairly and objectively. Think about your audience as a group of people like yourself, who use the same product or service, but would like more information about how well the service or product is provided.
Assignment: Write a four-five page, double-spaced evaluation essay.
- Introduce your product or service. What is it and why have you decided to evaluate it?
- Discuss how you plan to evaluate the product or service.
- Explain both your experience with the product and those of others (cite any other reviews or evaluations that you find on the product or service)
- Express both positive and negative attributes of the product or service. You might also offer solutions to improve the negative aspects
- Conclude by by making a recommendation or a determination as to whether others should use the product or service or some other alternative
- Write a four-five page evaluation on a product or service that you use regularly
- Include an introduction and conclusion
- Create categories or criteria for how you intend to evaluate your topic
- Include both personal experiences and what others have said about your product or service
- Cite any sources you use
- Be fair and objective, considering your audience and tone
Module 3 - SLP
Writing to Evaluate
For this session-long assignment, you will be writing an evaluation of a blog of your choosing. Look at this website:http://technorati.com/blogs/top100/for a list of blogs to choose from. The list of the top 100 blogs ranges from business and politics, to sports and entertainment. You will need to spend some time looking through these to find one you like. Or, you may evaluate a blog that you currently follow.
- Write a four-five page evaluation on a blog of your choosing. See http://technorati.com/blogs/top100/ for a list of blogs.
- Include an introduction and conclusion.
- Create categories or criteria for how you intend to evaluate your topic.
- Consider the design of the blog as well as the content/writing.
- Consider how long the blog has been in existence, who reads or follows the blog, and the creator/author of the blog.
- Be fair and objective, considering your audience and tone.
- Recommend (or not) the blog to others who share this interest.
- 8 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it