Of the eight sources of emotions and moods identified in your text, which do you feel is the most critical? Why?jjmnoz
Robbins, S.P., & Judge, T.A. (2012). Essentials of Organizational Behavior (11th. ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall. ISBN 9780132545303.
In reading the chapter dealing the emotions and moods, I found it to be somewhat informational and interesting on what day of the week in may be and my own feelings and mood. I found myself reading this part, thinking am I in a good mood during the end of the week like the text talks about. When in fact, I am in a slightly better head space during the end of the week because I know I am getting off work and can relax and do what I want to do for the weekend activities. And I am more irritable during the first part because coming off a good weekend I don’t want to return to work so fast and wished I had a extended weekend.I think the most critical emotions and moods in my opinion are stress, sleep and exercise. I think that these 3 traits can ultimately impact our function on a daily basis. All of these can affect us in both negative and positive ways, and play a important part in our overall health. If we are happy and healthy we tend to move about and get things accomplished, and if we are feeling bad about ourselves and tired we tend not to do what is expected and we get lazy. These I think are important on how we look at ourselves.
- 7 years ago
- unit 7,8
- The rubric is in the description
- Answer these two problems pls
- HEALTH INFORMATIC .HEALTH SCIENCES
- Native Americans and Colonists
- HCA415: Community & Public Health (HCK1511A)
- I attend Community College of Philadelphia have a writing assignment due tonight I need assistance the class is Sociology 212...
- Article Critique 2 pages Not Including title and reference page