Help with a economics paper.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according toAPA (6th ed.) style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 10 references, 4 of which should be academic journals and no more than 2 should be textbooks.
- Length of paper: 10–12 typed double-spaced pages not including title page or references.
- Font and font size: Times Roman, 12 points
You must include the company background, industry, and industry structure. What is the industry? Financial? Computer? What is the industry structure? Oligopoly? Monopolistic competition? Is it regulated? Covered by EPA? What are the factor markets like? What global pressures does it face? Foreign competition? What is its cost structure (for example, fixed versus variable)? What ethical issues are present? Are there economies of scope or scale? Is it subject to business cycles? These are not the only questions to consider, and they may not all apply. They are merely examples of the types of issues to consider and analyze. The paper should end with a conclusion regarding the long-term outlook for the company—growth, merger, bankruptcy, takeover by another company?
- 8 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it