EARLY CHILDHOOD CURRICULUM-FINAL PROJECTbakliy
This is final project for my semester, so, I need quality work. No plagiarism! It is due by tomorrow. tuesday, June 18th , 2013 @ 11:00 pm New York times!
For this project, you will be writing multiple activity plans using the template provided.
- Choose an age group for your activity plans.
- Choose whether you will use a theme or a children’s book for your activities.
- Choose and create either a web or KWHL chart to help with planning.
- Write one activity for three out of the five developmental domains: Cognitive, Communication, Physical (fine or gross motor), Social/Emotional, and Adaptive (self-help).
- Please include the following components in your activity plans:
- Activity name
- Age group
- Developmental domain addressed
- Environmental arrangement
- List of materials
- Sequence of events (be very specific!)
- Quick ideas for follow-up activities
- Description paragraph regarding domains identified
PLEASE SEE ATTACHED TEMPLATE!
- 8 years ago
- 5 paragraph essay
- an apple and a melon together weigh 1.4 pounds. the apple and an orange together weigh 0.8 pounds. the melon...
- why is being a global citizen important
- some people have suggested that the united states should require people to vote. list two potential benefits of this idea,...
- ECONOMICS QUESTION
- Is x=4 linear or non linear
- Bill needs 109 inches of baseboard to place along the family room floor. Will a board that is 8 feet...
- what are three exmaples of how using common land or materials can be of issue?