Due no later than Friday 12amVirgo41
For the final part of your course project, you will create a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint (approximately 10 to 15 slides) of the project you have compiled over the past 4 modules. The presentation should be an overview of the information contained in the project plan. The Final Project PowerPoint presentation should include the synopsis of the following:
- Project Selection
- Work breakdown into the three phases of the project life cycle
- Scope statement
- Communications plan
- Risk analysis
- Project Budget
- Project Schedule
- Resource Plan
- Reconciliation of project tasks as per life cycle phases, process groups and project management knowledge areas.
If you are new to creating a PowerPoint presentation, visit the following free tutorial websites for assistance:
- Rasmussen's PowerPoint tutorial resource - Learning Express (registration is required)
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 Tutorial
- PowerPoint 2013
In addition, you will be submitting your final written project proposal report. Using the templates and plans you have developed over the course, write a final proposal on how you recommend the Annual Convention be planned and delivered. The final report must emphasize Project Management. Your final proposal should be a minimum of 5 pages.
Although your report will include some discussion of the technical nature of the study project, that discussion should be brief and only to provide background about the project. Similarly, avoid lengthy discussion about the histories or backgrounds of companies involved in the project.
The emphasis of the report must be on the "how, what, why, when, who" of the management of the Investigation Project. Avoid lengthy technical discussions, or lengthy discussion about the company history, technical requirements, or details of the actual work done in the project. These are not project management topics.
The purpose of the report is to show the instructor what you have learned from the investigation project about project management. Thus, avoid discussions that could lead to the conclusion that little or nothing additional about project management was learned from the investigation project!
Also, make sure to include the following at the end of the proposal:
- Appendices. Appendices can include any documentation or materials you wish to add to substantiate your report. However, any material you include in the Appendix must be directly referenced somewhere in the body of the report. Do not include material in the Appendices that is not referenced in the report.
- Try to include figures, diagram, tables, charts, etc. in the body of the report. This will make the report more readable and interesting. For example, instead of describing a Gantt chart used in the Investigation Project, include the chart (or part of it) in the report. Show samples of actual schedules, memos, budget reports, etc. These can be included in the body of the report or in the Appendix.
- Professional Quality: Spelling, grammatical, typing or other errors are unacceptable. As are all professional documents, your report will be judged as much for readability and appearance as for content. Carefully proof read the report before submitting it. A poorly written report will receive a lower grade.
- All materials, notes, original documents, etc., should be handed in with the final report. These can be included in a separate file if necessary.
Your submission should follow the essentials of APA (i.e., cover page, double-spaced, 12 pt. font, reference section at the end, in-text citations, etc.).
- 6 years ago
- Kotler and Keller’s Marketing Insight “When Less Is More” details Royal Phillips Electronics discovery that their products were difficult to use (p. 339). Discuss the last product or service you purchased that did not perform or deliver as expected, the r
- please respond to my classmate 150 words ( its not an essay)
- ACC 220 Week 6 Assignment Cost, Volume, and Profit Formulas
- MA90 Problem: Expected Values (Payoff Tables) - AMC Corporation
- helo.. need help
- Agile management presentation
- TFM 363
- Assignment 3: Law Enforcement Challenges
- just need responses
- ACC 220 Week 5 DQ 1.doc