Driver Alan has a poor driving record and pays triple the regular premium would be 2,100 and covers Alan for...ells_a
Driver Alan has a poor driving record and pays triple the regular premium would be 2,100 and covers Alan for all three classfications of insurance with a $500 deductible for auto collision. During the year, Alan sideswiped a row of parked cars. Repairs to the parked cars cost $1,870,$4,950,$2,340, and $378. Repairs to Alan's car cost $490. Compute the amount the insurance company paid out in benefits over the amount it received in premium for this policy.
- 9 years ago
- Calculate virtual reality’s opportunity cost of a TV set when it produces 10 sets a day.
- Describe in detail the behaviors of a student or an employee who accepts personal responsibility for creating his/her desired outcomes...
- In The Movie Amazing Grace What Dose James Stevens Bring Back From The West Indies
- Explain two actions the hunger artist takes when interest in public fasting starts to fade. What are the results he...
- solve the system using the elimination method. 4x-3y=10, 8x-6y=20
- what is the slope intercept form of (-5,-4) and slope= 9
- what is expanded algorithm and array?
- Need help with easy mathwork..Just dont have time to finish it, need to finish it.