In 2-3 pages, in paper format, answer the following questions:
- Go to the Bureau of Labor Statistics website and compare your state’s unemployment rate with other states.
- Why is it higher or lower than other states?
- Learn about your state’s unemployment insurance or unemployment compensation program.
- How does it compare with other states’ programs with regard to benefits and coverage?
- For example, are part-time workers covered?
- Has the program changed recently in response to economic stimulus funds the federal government has offered to encourage states to modernize their unemployment insurance programs?
- Do you think your state’s program should be modified? If so, how?
Research State South Carolina
- 4 years ago
- read and analyze each sentence. Circle the predicates and I underline the subjects. Draw a line separating the clauses in...
- Leadership Theories
- Joan Barker, age fifty-six years, comes
- Discussion - Explain of Conclusions of Two Means
- Written Campaign Proposal
- CIS 525 Week 1 Assignment 1: Agile versus Waterfall
- Assignment 5 info
- HLS420 ass 1
- Devry nr508 week 6 quiz 2016