DO NOT PING ME!!!! READ FIRST!!eriafu
NO PLAGARISM, WILL BE RAN THROUGH TURNITIN.COM, PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE SO PLEASE DONT TRY AND CHANGE IT SINCE I WILL NOT AGREE TO IT. ANYONE WHO PINGS ME WILL IMMEDIATELY HAVE THEIR HANDSHAKE DELETED! THANKS :) THIS IS DUE NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY!!
Analyze the Pros and Cons of Unionization to Develop a Negotiation PlaN
With the retirement of the Chief Labor Counsel, you have been promoted to the new position of Chief Labor Negotiator. The not-for-profit facility on the east side of town has successfully unionized. The administrative staff is divided on the topic of welcoming the union into your facility with some working diligently to stay union-free.
In a paper, address the following:
- Validate the approaches that management can implement to successfully work with a new union.
- Prepare to negotiate a first collective bargaining agreement that has positive features for both the union and management.
- Analyze necessary methods to ensure that a final contract has important protections for workers as well as protecting the rights of management to operate its facility.
- Identify specific topics to be included in a contract.
Based on the readings and your own practical experience, develop a response for the Chief Executive Officer that addresses the following:
- Determine the pros and cons of unionization at your hospital, taking into account the above considerations.
- Discuss in detail the advantages and disadvantages of each scenario.
- Make a firm conclusion as to your recommendation for moving forward.
Then, complete a self-reflection and address the following:
- Based on your promotion to this position, what resources and entities would you enlist to assist you in the process? How might they have affected your success?
- Provide a summary paragraph with your self-reflection.
Support your paper with a minimum of three resources, which may include your required text. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
- 6 years ago
- IT checks
- Statistics Homework
- You were recently hired as the VP of Logistics for the ABC Manufacturing Company. This is a new position. During the lengthy interview process, the CEO shared her strategic plans for worldwide growth in the company’s consumer sales. Previously, sales had
- Business Law CRN 51884 Week 1 Assignment Quiz 2015
- Final Paper Outline
- Module 6
- Diversity assigment
- Mini-essay only 1 page
- BUS 308 Week 3 Assignment
- Leadership Development and Recruitment Plan