Distribution and Standard Deviation questionnany.b
Adult American have normally distributed heights with a mean of 5.8 feet and a standard deviation of 0.2 feet. What is the probability that a randomly chosen adult American male will have a height between 5.6 and 6.0 feet? (Pick from the following answers: a - 0.9544, b - 0.7580, c - 0.6826, or d - 0.5000)
- 9 years ago
- While this is a planning issue, it has many features about it that are of interest to geographers. Describe the...
- a metric ton is 1.000 x 10^3. How many 79 kg people can safely occupy an elevator that can hold...
- What political situation was the author reacting to when writing this essay?
- what message is the author of Howl's Moving Castle trying to portray through the themes of the story?
- Is perseverance something you are born with or is it something achieved due to experience?
- Micro ans Macro Economics
- Bio hw
- how might knowing who i am and who i've been tell me who i might become