Cheadle and Prendegast stated in their book that "As human beings, we simply cannot allow another 6 million freshly dug graves in Africa because of preventable actions. Mass atrocities can be successfully confronted and ended." (237) Comment on their statement, as related to your understanding of how they and others in the fight against genocide around the world, have become involved since Rwanda and now in Darfur. Do you agree or disagree with their statement? Explain your position/thoughts.
Try to pose your discussion reply in Socratic format (i.e., seeking to ask yet more probing questions, rather than merely providing a "neat and tidy" reply). The questions you pose will help further engage your classmates in additional discussion of sub themes that may emerge from your analytical response. ALL students should check back into this discussion forum after posting a reply in order to respond to additional questions or replies as they emerge. (In other words, don't just "post and run.")
Make a cohesive statement atleast 4 paragraphs. Cite works as well. please read and do a little research!
- 8 years ago
- can you please help
- find the sum of the first 50 even counting numbers.
- Find an article based on either organ donations or the NASA space shuttle program as a topic from a peer...
- are you allowed to kill a chicken on your land
- The following article appeared in the Wall Street Journal. Bond Markets Giant Commonwealth Edison Issue Hits Resale Market With $70 Million Left...
- what is 6457 divided by 27?
- 12. Using your knowledge of the college environment, determine the functional dependencies that exist in the following table. After determining...
- induction and recursion to develop an algorithm
- Assignment 3
- NOT RATED
here is the discussion question below. Half a page is all that is needed no format except for socratic format. ( google)Cheadle and Prendegast stated in their book that "As human …8 years ago