demand and quantityhosmon
Following are observation on the market price and the quantity of good X produced and consumed in three different years: $10 and 100 units, $4 and 57 units, and $8 and 88 units. Can we conclude that the market demand for X slopes upward?
- 10 years ago
- What is the approximate length of each adge of a cube with the volume of 150(150)?
- What is the function of the red blood cell.
- 2x + 5y = 3 -x + 3y = -7
- what changes resulted from the shift to steam power
- summarize in 1 paragraph (5-8 sentences) the important of the renissance and its effect on the world today. must include...
- x7/8 X x1/8
- "Why were Japanese-Americans interned during World War II?"
- What is the verb in this sentence "there is a great play place at the end of our block."
- What is an example of a muscle of facial expression?