Culture and SocietyTracyL0101
Symbols can have more than one meaning.
- The battle flag of the Confederate States of America is viewed by some as the rebel flag and is a symbol for individualism against authority. To others, it is a powerful symbol of repression, hate, and slavery.
- Someone wearing the hat or jersey of their favorite team might be perceived as a gang member (friend or foe) because of the symbolic meaning of the colors to another group.
- What examples can you think of where symbols can have more than one meaning?
- 6 years ago
- More Accounting Help
- for l_am
- POS 410 KUDLER DATABASE.zip
- psy 315 week 1 assignment and discussion
- What is the benefit of knowing your personal competencies and personality profile? How can you maximize this benefit in a job interview or professional arena?
- Acc423 In a defined-contribution plan, a formula is used that
- Stars and Galaxies Exam Online
- ETHC-445 Principles of Ethics - Complete Course A+ Material