Cultural Anthropology Barbara Nowak Peter Laird Can each answer be 150 words in length. Please support your claims with examples from the text, required and recommended material, and/or scholarly articles. 1.- here are two main approaches to the practice of anthropology: ethnography and ethnology (Nowak and Laird, 2010, 28). First define each in your own words. Next, imagine you are a cultural anthropologist studying any culture or cultures that you are interested in. Which approach would you use in your study and why? What methods would you use to gather your data? What potential issues may you face while conducting your fieldwork and how would you deal with them? Make sure you use proper terminology from your text in your post. 2.- How does the identification of cultural universals impact our understanding of what it means to be human? How does the search for universals help us better understand human cultural behavior? What examples from your own culture can illustrate the ideas that our behaviors are impacted by our culture more than our biology? Use terminology from the text and ideas from your own life to support your answers.
- 10 years ago
- Their are a few questions listed below
- As the mass of an object moving at a given speed decreases, it's kinetic energy does what? Decreases? Increases? Or...
- Prince Madoc came from what country?
- tudor word i dont know
- E12-3 – Classification Issues – Intangible Asset – Joni Hyde Inc. has the following amounts included in its general ledger...
- The adaptations of plants with C4 and CAM photosynthesis
- You have rolled a fair six-sided die three times and the result has been “one” all three times. On...
- How much is 400 parts 921 twice 4000000
- What's the perimeter and area of a polygon with vertices A(-3,-2), B(2,4), C(5,2), and D(0,-4)?Round to the nearest tenth.
- A crystal of solute is added to a solution, and the crystal remains undissolved. The solution is best classified as (1)...