Read these capstones and answer the questions.
Capstone Case 1: United States v. Williams, 553 U.S. (2008)
Should speech in the form of an offer to engage in a criminal act be sufficient to establish criminal liability?
Does your opinion change if there is no apparent ability to commit the act?
Should there be a hard-line rule that applies to all crimes, or should the First Amendment be interpreted flexibly, allowing legislatures to distinguish between crimes, depending on perceived risks and harm?
Capstone Case 2: City of Erie v. Pap’s A.M., U.S. 277 (200)
Why do you think that court found nude dancing to be a protected form of expression? On what basis might such an argument be made?
Did the U.S. Supreme Court contradict the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s finding relative to the nature of nude dancing as expressive conduct? If not, then how did the U.S. Supreme Court reach a conclusion that was different from that of Pennsylvania high court?
- 7 years ago
- MKT 571 Week 4 DQs
- What do you think are the responsibilities of MNCs toward the global environment? Give some examples of MNC activities that run...
- You will write a research paper about the demographic transition model and global food production and distribution for a growing human population to meet global food security goals. You must use APA format for the paper and documentation.
- 13 Inverse Functions Math Questions
- art Muse
- Maximizing Profits and Minimizing Losses
- RES320 Week 4 Learning Team Charlie Progress Progress ReportRES320 Week 4 Learning Team Charlie Progress Progress Report
- Business economy help