READ…. READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!
This assignment is 11 pages
DO NOT do it by word count. I need exactly 11 pages when opened in a Word Document.
DUE FRIDAY BY 5 P.M. EASTERN TIME
INCLUDE YOUR FEE WITH YOUR HANDSHAKE!!
Your answers should be based on the topic of:
Is Juvenile Detention Really an Effective Rehabilitation Procedure?
The focus of the Final Paper will be on the creation of an evaluation proposal suitable for presentation in a criminal justice setting or agency. The proposal will center on needs assessment, impact monitoring, and the application of quantitative and/or qualitative techniques in the assessment of the selected program or policy. Your evaluation proposal should assess the effectiveness of a program or policy, addressing a specific problem proposed or developed as a solution to a contemporary issue in your chosen area. Summarize the expected outcomes, the questions to be answered, and the expected results that would indicate success of the program or policy. Also identify a proposed budget and projected schedule for the evaluation.
This paper will address the question: Is juvenile detention really an effective rehabilitation procedure? In addressing this question, the paper will study the history of juvenile detention laws and policies in the United States. The paper will discuss prominent arguments for and against the current U.S. juvenile justice system. It will also compare U.S. juvenile justice laws with the more lauded laws of European countries, which have been cited as being more effective at rehabilitating young law breakers. The paper will suggest policy changes that can be implemented in order to ensure the current juvenile justice system becomes more effective at rehabilitating juvenile delinquents and making them more productive people in the society with higher chances of having successful futures.
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
- 5 years ago
- BUS 437 Week 5 DQ 2 ( Presentation Concerns ) - Tutorial Contains Two Answers For This Discussion - A Graded
- Matblab/Numerical analysis
- Liability protection
- BSHS 335 Week 1 Individual Assignment Decision Making Models
- College #7 Algebra Assignment
- Hi, I need help with these questions please. I'm supposed to round only the final answer to the nearest hundredth. Could you also provide the step by step in solving these questions so I can understand better? Thanks in advance. 1. Your firm issued 15-yea
- MBA 502 Paper - Coca-Cola
- Write a PROGRAM that reads in from a ﬁle a starting month name, an ending month name, and then the monthly rainfall for each month during that period. As it does this, it should sum the rainfall amounts and then REPORT the total rainfall and average rai
- English homework essay