Create an outline and proposaltsouthern
Create an outline and proposal for the research you will conduct.
Guidelines for the Outline/Proposal: An outline is a convenience to help you tack down the topics you hope to cover in a Final Paper, and a proposal is the extended and full description of your project (as best you know it at the time of writing). Understand that you are making a best effort to describe your project early on, but allow yourself to be open to growth and change as you conduct research and focus your intentions.
An outline (one and one half pages) and a proposal (two to three pages) of your intended project. Quality proposals and outlines will not merely describe or find information but will have a strong and original point of view. The highest points are conferred for originality, the locating and detailing of controversies, and for nuanced papers that sensitively explore topics with deft subtlety.
- 8 years ago
- my assignment
- Suppose that the price of x is $5 and the consumer has income $50. If the consumer buys bundle (x =...
- Due the coming Monday
- if 60 grams of a substance decays to 7.5 grams in 7500 years, how long is the half life?
- How does ATP transfer energy in a cell?
- yvonne van gennip of the netherlands ice skated 10.0 km with an average speed of 10.8 m/s. suppose vang ennip...
- math homework
- Why does Ponyboy come to believe that greasers and Socs are really very much the same? How does Cherry's view...