Create an Annotated Bibliography consisting of five sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation that precedes a 100-150 word summary of the source.notime2write
Create an Annotated Bibliography consisting of five sources. Each entry will consist of a reference list citation that precedes a 100-150 word summary of the source. If each of the five entries is less than the word count, it is likely you have not fully developed your summary, and this lack of development can severely impact your grade for this assignment.
Cover page and APA formatting:
You will include an APA-style cover page for your Annotated Bibliography. See the example in The CSU APA Guide (6th edition) on page 16. Your cover page should include the following: the title, your name, and the name of your university (Columbia Southern University). Your title will appear in the running head which should include up to 50 characters from the title of the paper, along with a sequential page number in the upper right-hand corner.
The following conventions should be followed as well. See the Annotated Bibliography example (linked below) for guidance:
• The entries should be ordered in alphabetical order according to the first substantive word in the reference list citation.
• The entire Annotated Bibliography should be double-spaced, with no additional spaces between entries.
• No reference list should be included with the Annotated Bibliography, as the entries themselves will contain the reference list citation information.
• The first line of each reference list citation should be flush left with the left-hand margin (no indentation), and the second and proceeding lines should be indented ½” from the left-hand margin (hanging indent of one-half inch).
• The summary paragraph begins on the line following the end of the reference. It lines up with the indented portion of the reference, with the exception that the first line is indented an additional one-half inch. (Look at the example to see how this formats.)
- 7 years ago
- The article "Poll Finds Most Oppose Return to Draft, Wouldn't Encourage Children to Enlist" reports that
- Only for Creative Writer
- consumer's choice of housing.
- Analyze Key Elements of a Work System
- I need the answer to this
- Answer âTrueâ if the statement is always true. If the statement is not always true, replace the underlined words with...
- FIN/571 Week 5 Team Assignment / Cost of Capital Video
- Week 5 Paper GENN/499