A local CPA, who has been in practice for several years, has recently met with a local Internet Service Provider to determine the feasibility of developing a website for her CPA firm. The CPA has been reluctant to develop an online presence, but is open to learning what benefits may be available and how those advantages are accepted by her clients.
Assume that you are the Internet consultant and address the following:
- Describe the types of resources and Web links that CPAs often provide on their firm's Web sites.
- What are the reasons that a CPA firm may invest resources in creating a Web presence and what level of sophistication do you think is appropriate?
- Discuss ways in which the Internet may be a useful tool for the firm's accounting and auditing practice.
- Discuss any potential liabilities or ethical issues that could result from the firm's Web page.
Compose a 1-2 page double-spaced essay on your research. Cite your sources using APA style guidelines.
- 6 years ago
- 5.5 module review
- INF 336 Week 3 Assignment Need Definition
- Accounting Paper Researcher_D
- Labor Relations Q1
- HCS 325 Week 4 - Motivational Methods Paper
- HCA 311 Week 1 Discussion 1 ( Senate Versus House ) - A Graded - Best Tutorial - Quality Work
- JOHN CANTHAR
- BUS 308 Week 5 Assignment Ashford latest Version
- NRS-437V Module 5 DQ 2 - Ethical Dilemma in Healthcare