Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
One of the philosophies mentioned in your text includes the strategy of Plan, Do, Check, and Act. Please keep this philosophy in mind when considering the information required below.
1. Discuss the premise of TQ. Then, Design a TQ initiative for your company outlining steps that will provide internal and external support for your initiative.
2. Plan a team meeting with your managers and elaborate how together you will disseminate this plan to the entire company.
3. Evaluate the impact of your meeting and the launching of your TQ plan, including two (2) strengths and two (2) weaknesses of the plan.
Some information from the chapter that can be helpful
The total quality approach to doing business may be radically different than what management and employees are used to. Managers who are used to sitting in their lonely towers at the top of the pecking order and issuing edicts from on high are likely to reject the concept of employee involvement and empowerment. Employees who are used to competing against their own fellow workers for promotion and wage increases may not be open to mutually supportive internal partnerships and teamwork. Situations such as this can create an environment that is hostile toward change, no matter how desirable that change is. Change can be difficult, even when people want to change. It can be impossible in a hostile environment.
- 7 years ago
- CJA 484 Week 4 DQ 3 and DQ 4
- CJA 484 Week 3 Discussion Question Q&A Policing Perspective Theory and Application
- BUS 434 Week 5 DQ 1 and DQ 2
- BSHS 352 Week 5 Role-Play on a New System Presentation
- BUS 308 Week 1 DQ 1 Language
- Write a 350- to 700-word response for Science and Nutrition class
- science paper
- ACC 422 Final Exam Wiley
- Week Four Exercise Assignment Liability
- Here some questions need to be answered
- NOT RATED
Directions:Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) …7 years ago
- NOT RATED
BZ440 Quality Control
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, …5 years ago