Compose a friendly letter as if you were a person who moved from Alabama to Harlem during the Great Migration....lilcubanbabe96
Compose a friendly letter as if you were a person who moved from Alabama to Harlem during the Great Migration. You are experiencing the Harlem Renaissance all around you. You will write the letter to a friend back home. Tell your friend about your life in Harlem and introduce the culture of Harlem and the influential individuals of the time. You can mention people, places, and items such as Countee Cullen, the Savoy, or the Lindy Hop. Your letter should be at least two paragraphs long. You should define the Harlem Renaissance for your reader. Your letter should contain at least five accurate details about the Harlem Renaissance and the individuals from the time. Tell your friend back in Alabama about the atmosphere around you in Harlem and the “push/pull” factors that influenced your move north.
- 10 years ago
- Please address one of the following essential questions; your response must: Must be at least 2-3 pages in length, 12 pt...
- The sign shows the cost of renting a
- graph f(x) square root of (x-1) +2 find the domain and range
- You have been asked to create a program that will determine the area of any 4-sided room. You know that...
- Name three devices that are designed to decrease friction
- Economics of Health and Health Care Chapter 4-6 summaries
- what does this piece of dialogue suggest? It's something terrible, I just know it.Oh,no.Something dreadful is going to happen to...
- The financial statements present a company to the public in financial terms. (1) Which financial statement should be prepared first and why and (2) explain what information this financial statement provides.
- what does manifest destiny mean
- Mcgraw Hill Homework 8-11
Now that you have learned about the Great Migration and the Harlem Renaissance, you will step into the shoes of...NOT RATED
Now that you have learned about the Great Migration and the Harlem Renaissance, you will step into the shoes of a person living in Harlem during the Harlem Renaissance. Compose a friendly letter …10 years ago