The company chosen is Freeport McMoran Inc. Below are the requirements for the paper. I need quality A work, that...wmaes
The company chosen is Freeport McMoran Inc. Below are the requirements for the paper. I need quality A work, that will be ran through a plagerism checker. I would likw to see charts figures tables etc as well
Complete your 2,500-word (excluding tables, figures, and addenda) financial analysis of your chosen company selected in Module 2.
Following the nine-step assessment process introduced below and detailed in Assessing a Company’s Future Financial Health:
- Analysis of fundamentals: goals, strategy, market, competitive technology, and regulatory and operating characteristics.
- Analysis of fundamentals: revenue outlook.
- Investments to support the business unit(s) strategy(ies).
- Future profitability and competitive performance.
- Future external financing needs.
- Access to target sources of external finance.
- Viability of the 3-5-year plan.
- Stress test under scenarios of adversity.
- Current financing plan.
As you conduct the analysis, you will compile research on your chosen company, including analyst reports and market information. Disclose all assumptions made in the case study (e.g., revenue growth projections, expense controls) and provide supporting reasons and evidence behind those assumptions.
Finally, in order to assess the long-term financial health of the chosen company, synthesize the research data and outcomes of the nine-step assessment process.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- 9 years ago
- Controversy of the Film Persepolis in Tunisia
- What evidence is presented that shows effort was made to understand the management dilemma? Identify and classify all of the variables in the U.S. Army's dud shell research. What was Myra's hypothesis for the U.S. Army's dud shell research? What was the U
- Orbit Corp.
- For my friend RAndy Parker
- EBF-301 fundamental factors
- Biology Unit 3
- Roland Company operates
- mgt 426 question
- NOT RATED8 years ago
- NOT RATED10 years ago
- NOT RATED8 years ago