College Algebra 2Green2010
(See Week 1 Lecture page “The Equation of a Line 1” for a starting point.) As part of the second stage of a drug trial, volunteers are given one of two dosages, in order to determine therapeutic levels. Volunteers who were given 4 mg had blood concentrations of 3.7 parts per million (ppm), while volunteers who were given 7 mg had blood concentrations of 5.1 ppm.
a. Determine the equation of a line that models this data, where x is the dosage given and y is the blood concentration.
b. Graph this line.
c. If the desired concentration in the bloodstream is 7.5 ppm, what should be the therapeutic dosage?
d. If the toxic concentration in the bloodstream is 11.8 ppm, what is the maximum safe dosage?
- 4 years ago
- Ethics homwork
- Finc Mgmt - Discussion Questions- Wk2
- Due Today 05/25/2016, Principles of Marketing Test 5
- Only Katetutor(DB#9)
- Simple Essay question with counter argument
- For Phyllis Young
- need help in psychology
- Answers to various WLAN questions
- • As a result of your Residency experience, how have your goals or motivations for pursuing a doctoral education developed further? y t