COLL 148 Critical Thinking and Problem Solving All Journals DevryAdvised
COLL 148 Critical Thinign and Problem Solving All Journals
Week 1 Journal:
- “If you have a disagreement with your supervisor at work.”
- “If your class paper or project receives a failing grade from your professor.”
- “If you are having a disagreement with someone for whom you care deeply.”
- “If you see that someone is struggling and having a hard time “making it”.”
- “Scaling your guiding statement.”
Week 3 Journal
- As you reflect back on this budgeting assignment, what are the most personally important facts or concepts you learned?
- How does what you have learned or realized relate to or impact your personal, educational and career goals?
- Do you feel prepared to enter student loan repayment and understand how to get started?
- What money-related questions do you still have? How will you get the answers you need?
- How will you apply the lessons of this activity to your own life?
- With all these money matters in mind, what is your next financial step toward achieving your goals?
Week 4 Journal
- What is the song’s title and artist?
- What emotional and mental responses did you have to the song the first time you listened to it? Why do you think you had this response?
- While listening to the song, what happened to your appreciation level? Did it increase or decrease? Why?
- In your opinion, what was the message (theme) of the song?
- What about the song most surprised you? The lyrics? The actual music? Your like or dislike of the song? The artist’s voice? Etc….
Week 5 Journal
How do I handle conflict?
- 7 years ago
COLL 148 Critical Thinking and Problem Solving All Journals Devry
Purchase the answer to view it