CIS 339- No handshakes needed.Gortty
- A copy of the code you wrote for the GetCourseByCourseID method() of the CourseList class in your favorite OO programming language
- A screen shot of the output of running the provided unit test in the shell (the CourseListTest class) showing that your code works as expected. Note that these unit tests only print out messages of testing problems. If your code is correct, the unit tests will succeed silently without any success messages.
- a zip file of the completed shell after you added your code so that the shell could be executed on a different machine.
- Verification and validation of your work
- Explanation of your work
- 7 years ago
- fin 4
- fin 1-3
- case study
- help with human performance technology
- f(x)=3^x For x=-4
- what is the common isotope pair chart?
- write about you exploring somewhere?
- Assignment Requirements Topic: Must address one of the topics in the guidelines Length: Your...
- Determine the point estimate of the population mean and margin of error for each confidence interval. lower bound:18 upper bound:24
- NOT RATED
Your demonstrations of how to create both method contract and the method specification for the GetCourseByCourseID() method of the CourseList class were very well received by your team members. They …7 years ago