Case Study: Conducting a HRIS Needs Analysissea.m.
Needs Analysis and HRIS System Design
A HRIS needs analysis (also called a needs assessment) should be the first step used in the planning process when selecting a HRIS. This essential activity establishes a basis for the implementation of a HRIS and can be used in conjunction with a Request for Proposal (RFP). Without a comprehensive needs analysis, vital aspects of the project may be at risk.
Case Study: Conducting a HRIS Needs Analysis
Choose a company that you have worked for or one that you currently work for to use for the analysis. If you have not worked for a company, choose one that you know some basics about. Write a needs analysis where you discuss current practices and HRIS requirements. The paper needs to be 3-4-pages (not counting the cover page and reference page) that include the following paper headings, which are denoted in all caps.
- INTRODUCTION: Explains the content that will be reviewed in the paper.
- BUSINESS ASSESSMENT: Describes the business (size, structure, etc.) and if there are unknowns, make assumptions based on typical companies from similar fields and of similar size.
- IDENTIFIED PROBLEMS: Consider the HR problems/challenges of the organizations. Make a list of HR functions that you believe could be more efficient based on your own experience. Make assumptions if needed. Choose one HR function for analysis.
- HRIS NEEDS ANALYSIS: Review the shortfalls and challenges of the chosen area. Refer to the course reading for additional information on conducting a needs analysis. Answer the following: How might an HRIS application assist the business? What elements should the HRIS contain in order to help the company be more efficient and productive?
- CONCLUSION: End the paper with a concise summary of your findings and recommendations for next steps for the company.
This paper should be 4 pages of complete content (cover page and reference page are separate) and have in-text citations. The paper will be in APA style (both in formatting the paper and reference page). One scholarly article as a minimum should be included in the paper.
- 8 years ago
- hw help
- Describe the Historical and Contemporary roles of electronic and digital media in society
- Describe the purpose and methodologies process for evaluating and revising a public policy_Answer
- Case Study Preparation
- HW 21
- Week 5
- :: in Macro ECO
- Material science and engineering tutor needed ASAP
- 1. A population parameter and its point estimate.
- Another problem in the forests is that dominant trees, such as white pine and sugar maple, do not show successful...
Case Study: Conducting a HRIS Needs AnalysisNOT RATED7 years ago
Human ResourcesNOT RATED7 years ago