Business Ethics paperA63848372
Choose one case from among the cases at the end of chapters 3, 4, 5, 7 or 10. (This means you will be writing on only one case for your paper). DO NOT use any of the cases at the end chapters 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, or 11.
Provide a brief (1 to 2 paragraph) summary of the case (including details you think are relevant – leave out extraneous details).
Outline what you think the major ethical conflict in the case is. In other words, what do you think is the single, most important ethical conflict? When trying to understand the thinking of those who have resolved the issue, speculate on which ethical theory seems to best fit with their choices.
Describe how you would resolve the issue you have outlined (i.e.: what would your judgment be).Explain what ethical standard(s) or principle(s) you are using to come to this conclusion. In almost all cases, a principle comes from, or can be connected to, a larger ethical theory (we studied these at the beginning of the course).
Explore which theory is best connected to your principle (such as utilitarianism, ethics of duty, etc., etc.,). Only one, please.
Include one or two paragraphs on how the theory and/or principles you are using might have an effect on how you approach your work in the future.
Outside research is not necessary. HOWEVER, any outside research you might do on the case and/or the ethical theories will probably make a better paper (and will likely lead to a better grade). If you do any outside research, it has to be cited (no plagiarism), footnoted, and a list of work(s) cited needs to be included.
Include a separate cover page.
The paper, itself, is to be between 3 and 5 pages (no more, no less). This does not include the cover (or any additional material such as “Works Cited”).
If your only source for this paper is your textbook, DO NOT list it as the sole entry in a “Works Cited” page.
It’s to be double-spaced and have reasonable margins. (Multiple, serious deviations from these basic formatting rules could lower your grade by a significant amount)
- 6 years ago
- CIS170A Quiz 6
- Introduction to Biometrics unit 5 discussion board 5 08/19/14
- Assignment 1: LASA 2: Supply and Demand in a Global Market
- Assignment 2
- Objective: Compare and contrast managerial and financial accounting Directions: Using Power Point, prepare a presentation. Your presentations must have a title slide, an introductory slide, a slide with a two column chart, and a conclusion slide In the t
- Powerpoint Presentation on Disney
- Programming question Create the logic for a program that calculates and displays the amount of money you would have if you...
- In cell G4 of the Database worksheet, insert a nested function that will return the result Possibility if the first model listed...