Biography Report of President Porfirio DiazMinghaodaye
This is a biography report on President Porfirio Diaz. The report needs to be factual and informative. Select important facts and highlights and include an explanation about why you selected this particular historical figure. Select a subject which interests you and turn it into the instructor so that your choice may be approved. Include the following in your report:
I. Cover Page- The report will have a cover page with the appropriate information of the course and subject, as well as your name.
II. Historical Information of the Leader- Provide a one-page biographical sketch that illustrates the relevant story of this eminent figure.
III. Personal Reflection- Your report should contain your critical thoughts and reflections, and the significance of why the person is important, influential and unique. It must be written in your own words.
IV. Bibliography- the final page will show the works cited, following APA or MLA format. Always credit your report with proper citation and reference information. Papers without biography report will not be accepted.
- 9 years ago
- 12*m+ squar root of 23
- USING THE GRAPH OF C(X)=.03X^3+.06X^2+.16X+3, ESTIMATE THE EDGE LENGTH OF THE CUBE WHEN THE TOTAL COST IS $100.
- In what ways were the Byzantine and Islamic civilizations of the East different from the civilizations developing in Western Europe? In what ways were they similar?
- Application Case 9–2 The Politics of Performance Appraisal Every Friday, Max Steadman, Jim Cobun, Lynne Sims, and Tom Hamilton meet at Charley’s Food Place after work for refreshments. The four friends work as managers at Eckel Industries, a manufactur
- what was the monroe doctriine and why was it issued
- explain the diffent ways in which a new species can change that illustrate and support your conclusions
- why does a plant cell need a large central vacuole?
- Name 3 examples of how the atmostsphere supports and protects life.
- John wanted to know how much taller he was than his brother .He is 5 1\2 feet tall and his...
- Write a dialogue involving at least 10 - 15 interchanges about the equalities to which we are entitled and the...