BIO/204 Week2 Process of PhotosynthesisSolution
Write a 750- to 1,050-word paper (in APA style - see APA sample paper), including the equations requested below, describing the important steps of photosynthesis.
- Provide the equation for photosynthesis. Explain where each reactant comes from and how the plant gets it. Then, explain the importance of each product for life on earth.
- What is an absorption spectra? Explain why a green leaf looks green. Is it the same reason a red leaf looks red? Explain your answer.
- What is the main energy-carrying molecule in the process of photosynthesis? How does it carry energy? Where does it carry energy?
- Provide the reactants and products of the light reactions. Describe how the light reactions work. Use a diagram or picture (MUST BE CITED - APA format).
- Provide the reactants and products of the Calvin cycle. Describe the three phases of these reactions. Use a diagram or picture (MUST BE CITED - APA format).
- Provide the equation for photosynthesis again. For each reactant, explain how it is used within the light reactions or Calvin cycle. For each product, describe how it is generated by either the light reactions or by the Calvin cycle.
You should have a minimum of 3 references for this assignment.
Direct Quotes are limited to 2 small quotes (less than 40 words).
Include all references and in-text citations - all should be formatted in APA style. Include an in-text citation for each paragraph (i.e. all paraphrased information must be cited, not just direct quotes), and include a references section. Assignments with either of these missing will be considered plagiarism and will not be graded.
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
750- to 1,050-word paper, including the equations requested below, describing the important steps of photosynthesis.
7 years ago
- Provide the equation for photosynthesis. Explain where each reactant comes …