BIO 204 Week2 Applying the Concept of Membrane Transport PresentationSolution
Basic requirements for all Powerpoint Presentations:
- No more than 6 bullet points per slide
- No more than 10 words on each bullet point
- All explanation should be in the slide notes - all slide notes must be CITED.
- Maximum word count for slide notes = 250 words per slide
- Must have an Introduction slide and a conclusion slide
- All images must have an in-text citation underneath them and their full reference should go in the references slide(s)
Create a 7- to 10-slide (excluding the Title and Reference Slides) Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation. Incorporate the following elements into your presentation to address each scenario, A-E., information should be present in the SLIDE NOTES:
- Is the movement of a molecule an example of diffusion, osmosis, active transport, endocytosis or exocytosis? Why?
- Explain the direction of molecular movement involved.
- Use visuals for each scenario.
A) A semipermeable membrane bag containing a 30% sugar solution is placed in a beaker of pure water.
B) The cell membrane of a nerve cell keeps 14 times as much sodium outside as it does inside.
C) An Elodea (a freshwater plant often used fish tanks) leaf is placed in a 2% salt solution.
D) A cell engulfs debris from outside itself.
E) A cell makes protein that is headed for a different location within the plant.
You should have a minimum of 3 information references for this assignment.
Direct Quotes are limited to 2 small quotes (less than 40 words).
Include all references and in-text citations for information in the slide notes and all images - all should be formatted in APA style. Include an in-text citation for each paragraph and image, and include a references slide. Assignments with either of these missing will be considered plagiarism and will not be graded.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it