Bio 105 Forum Postwhoppers
Bio 105- Please answer 50-60 words each.
1.Human Exponential Population Growth
Prior to 1950, the death rate was high, which kept the numbers of humans from increasing rapidly. In the 19th Century, the agricultural revolution increased food production. The industrial revolution improved methods of transporting food and other good. In the 20th Century, advances in medicine, sanitation and nutrition have decreased the death rates further. These factors combined to produce the rapid growth of the human population in the 20th century. Explain 4 factors (inventions or public health measures) that decrease the death rates of infants and small children that lead to our exponential population growth.
2.Population Growth Problem
“The world is characterized by scarcity and competition for limited resources. Further growth of either human populations or standard of living will be disastrous.” Think about this statement and decide if you agree or disagree with it and why. Note the either clause in the statement.
What would be worse population growth or increases in the average standard of living?
- 7 years ago
- finance questions
- PADM520 D002 Spr 13
- Macroeconomics-Case Study #6
- Where does the majority of nutrient absorption take place in the digestive system?
- Beth and Bob Salerno are looking at a home loan of $250,000 and have been quoted 3.75% for a 30...
- a main cause for the rise of mass culture in the United States?
- CJS 200 entire class
- why do you think the person that created the vertical angles in your picture did so