1. Use an example from your personal life and fill out an Automatic Thought Record, ATR (or Dysfunctional Thought Record, DTR) using the ATR Blank template. You may be able to fill it in at one sitting, or over the course of a couple of days as you reflect on your thoughts, moods, and feelings. When you circle or highlight the main "hot thought" (the most troublesome thought of your list) you will find it easier to follow through in the rest of the columns. Post it as a Word attachment under a new thread in your name.
Click on the link for access to the ATR template example. "ATR TEMPLATE Example". Click this link for the blank ATR for you to use for your personal life example to complete the assignment "ATR BLANK".
- 5 years ago
- Ohm's :Law
- QUANTITATIVE STUDY INFORMATION
- Which of the following is (are) positive about arbitration
- Must be more than 250 words and not plagarized!
- write my paper.
- Assignment 2: Errors in Reasoning
- Examine the Relevance of Processes in How Individuals and Organizations Learn
- PAYMENT LINK FOR GORDON RULE ESSAY TWO
- What is a research synthesis? How does a research synthesis differ from a summary? Post your research syntheses of two journal articles(Good Communication at work can open the gateway to better relations) and (Nonverbal Behavior and Communication in workp