Assignment For PHYLLIS YOUNG ONLY (ALLELSE WILL BE IGNORED)Elder_Dre
1. Following the ancient Pyrhonists, Montaigne argues that we cannot be epistemically justified in believing such basic claims as "2 + 2 = 4" or "George Washington was the first President of the United States." Why does Montaigne think this? Do you agree with this seemingly radical epistemological position? Why or why not?
2. According to Descartes' ontological argument, we can know that God exists just by thinking about the concept of what it means to be God. Using your own words, explain Descartes; reasoning in this argument. Do you find the argument convincing? Why or why not?
- 7 years ago
- case for Braingirl ONLY
- Community and Health Information Networks and Patient Centric Management Systems
- For Nancy Carol Only
- Sociology of Sport (Unit II) Discussion Questions (ATTN: 1INTELLIGENTINDIANGAL)
- Computer Basics
- BUS 630 Entire Course (Managerial Accounting)
- english essay
- BUS 650 Week 5 Comparing Capital Expenditures
- 4 pages
- ACCT346_DEVRY UNIVERSITY WEEK ONE ASSIGNMENT