Assignment : Examine the Management Function in a Climate of Uncertaintyelvhen
One of the most difficult components of effective management and leadership is uncertainty. Uncertainty exists everywhere in an organization. Each of the four functions of
management (planning, organizing, leading, and controlling) is affected by uncertainties that lie within an organization and its operations. However, many uncertainties that affect an
organization are external to the organization itself. These cannot always be controlled, but they must be planned for when possible, and adapted to when planning is not possible.
This final week contains a culmination of the concepts introduced throughout the course and is designed to help you think about future challenges involved in management.
Review previous resources as needed to prepare for your Signature Assignment.
No Activity Resource available.
In a paper, discuss the following points:
1. Present an overall description of what management entails and how it is properly implemented in today’s fast paced business environment.
2. Describe and give examples of how the challenges managers face in today’s world are characterized by uncertainty, ambiguity, and sudden changes or
threats from the environment.
3. Describe the skills that are important for managers to have to be successful under these existing conditions.
4. Illustrate the qualities that are important to managers today to function under these conditions.
5. Relate the issues above to a scenario and assessment of yourself as a manager in 5 years. Include a vision of the organization you will be in and the role
you would like to play. Also include a discussion of steps you need to take to strengthen your skills to be successful in your desired managerial role.
Support your paper with minimum of five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older
- 8 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- Ashford BUS 311 Week 4 Complete (Business Law 1) A+ Graded
- BUS 640 Week 2 Assignment.
- BSHS 332 (Prof.Ethical & Legal Issues in Human Services) Week 5 A+ Graded
- What is the interpretation of the intercept in regressions 1 and 2
- Discussion Board
- BSHS 302 (Introduction to Human Services) Week 1 Complete A+ Graded
- Provide a thorough introductory paragraph that summarizes your topic and includes a succinct thesis statement. Briefly outline each of the topics and subtopics and detail how they pertain to the questions noted in the instructions. Include an annotated b
- Strayer BUS 520 Week 2 - Discussion 1
- BIS 320 (Business Information Systems) Complete Course Week 1-5 DQ's & Assignment A+ Graded