During Weeks 3 and 5, students will select three professional psychology sub-specialties from a list located in the classroom Resources folder and submit a report including the following obtained from the American Psychological Association official organization website (http://www.APA.org) and one other occupation related website (e.g. the Occupational Outlook Handbook online) related to the sub-specialties (the latter must be professional and not commercial sites):
- The type of work in which professionals within a particular sub-specialty engage.
- The educational preparation and training the sub-specialty requires.
- Any professional license or certification required, and how it is obtained, before one may practice within the sub-specialty (if these are not required, this must be noted in the paper).
- A description of a professional organization supporting the sub-specialty (e.g. National Council on Family Relations, NCFR, supports the sub-specialty of Developmental Psychology).
- A brief paragraph at the end of each paper explaining the student’s interest, or lack of interest, in the sub-specialty based on learning obtained while researching it.
Students may determine which thee sub-specialty professions they write about during a particular week, but all of the sub-specialties must be covered by the end of Week 5. This assignment must be completed per the course general writing standards.
The three that I need are:
The word count on my prior paper for this same assignment just different occupations was around 900 but there is no limit on the assignment.
- 6 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it