Assignment: The call for reform of the early juvenile justice system was possibly based on the following:
1. It was formed out of a feeling of benevolence, as espoused by the Progressive era "child savers". This was to protect children by changing child labor practices, child abuse, runaways, homeless children and new immigrants.
2. Others claim it was simply a mechanism to control the effects of the Industrial Revolution, such as poverty, urban decay, and crime.
3. The third possibility was a big business backed conservative influence to control and train the poor to be workers in a newly industrialized society.
In your opinion state which one of the three was possibly correct and why. This assignment must be no less than 500 words. You must back your opinion with facts supporting your position.
- 8 years ago
- Client Pitch Presentation
- Need osha done in 6 hours
- Week 5 Assignment - Define corporate social responsibility
- For A-Pro_Writer Only
- From the case study, analyze Colemanâs business to formulate the 4Ps of her marketing strategy. Specify the salient information that...
- After having reviewed the whistle-blower definition and statute
- PSY 428 Week 5 Learning Team Assignment Environmental Proposal and Presentation Smith Systems Consulting
- ACC - How to Record Treasury Stock Transactions
- “Vowing Peace in an age of War” The first precept in Buddhism forbids intentional killing. How do you interpret this ideal? Must life be preserved at all cost? How does the idea of punishment fit into the above ideology?
- Implementing Leadership Techniques: Creating an Executive Brief (CO1, 2, 3