Assignment 2: Analysis of Wall Street Journal ArticleRAJV47
By Friday, November 9, 2012, write a 3–5 page analysis of a chosen article from Wall Street Journal. The article should have been published no more than a month ago. Select an article that focuses on the topics of this module, such as the effect of individual behavior, personality, emotions, values, attitudes, and social perceptions on an organization. You can get access to WSJ articles via the online resource center for Argosy University. You may seek the help of the Online Librarian in finding the latest WSJ articles in the online site. Support your analysis with what you have learned from the course text, in addition to peer-reviewed articles. Use proper APA format. Submit the assignment to M2: Assignment 2 Dropbox.
Use the following file naming convention for your document: LastnameFirstInitial_M1_A4.doc
For example, if your name is John Smith, your document will be named SmithJ_M1_A4.doc
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.
|Selected a recent WSJ article from the online resource center of Argosy University that focuses on the topics of this module|
|Analyzed the chosen WSJ article on the basis of what he or she has learned from the course text, in addition to peer-reviewed articles|
|Identified the main points of view in the chosen article and assessed the importance of the article in the context of individual behavior, personality, emotions, values, attitudes, and social perceptions on an organization|
|Used APA style guidelines|
|Followed the correct file naming convention|
|Submitted on time and wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources, displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.|
- 9 years ago
- what would 13 books at $0.80 each cost?
- Make a paragraph using spelling words
- How fast are you going if you travel 10 m in 1 second?
- The Aggregate Expenditures Model homework
- interview a couple (heterosexual or homosexual) and analyze their work-family relationship.
- Linear equations
- How many moles of Al are required to produce 5.0 moles of H2 gas?
- Need to rephrase and rechange words to avoid plagiarism of a conclusion of an article. The assignment was to make an...
- A decrease in supply shifts the supply curve
- A tankful of liquid has a volume of 0.2m3 what is the volume in cm3